Saturday, January 31, 2009

Immersion blender + soup = creamy delight!

Loved you sharing the soup recipe -- I've had it and it is good! I can't recommend highly enough (great grammar from a former editor!) an immersion blender for soups. I got mine for Christmas (side note: we should all share what food-related holiday gifts we received) and I have been using it a lot and loving it. It is so much easier and safer and cleaner than transferring hot soup to a blender or food processor -- and you don't have to dirty an additional bowl to hold the pureed stuff while you work on another small batch of the chunky stuff -- just use it in the soup pot!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I use mine all the time. Actually, Bob and I have to take turns because we both think it is so much fun to use:-)

    ReplyDelete