Friday, February 12, 2010

Dine Originals Week March 8-14, 2010

A wonderful thing is about to happen in Columbus in a few weeks. Yes, it is time again for Dine Originals Restaurant Week. Bob and I had an absolute blast with this last September! We ate our way through the week …all so I could selflessly serve my fellow man by blogging about our experiences. (I’m like that…totally selfless in my pursuit to bring you the best of Columbus’ culinary scene…yeah, that’s me.)

This spring the dates are March 8th through the 14th. You simply must check out the offerings! There are quite a few menus already posted and they will make your mouth water just reading them! There is a plethora of choices, both lunch and dinner!

Here is the link:

http://www.dineoriginalscolumbus.com/dine-originals-columbus-week/

Mark your calendars! Get babysitters if you must! Save your pennies! Rob your kid’s piggybanks (you know who you are). Do whatever you must to insure that you can take advantage of the offerings of this delectable and delicious week!

Bob and I are already plotting our strategy…

No comments:

Post a Comment